lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #11
GolfNfool
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 86 Marthon Build Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by five5cooks View Post
Couple of images from todays adventure. New outer rails and supports welded on. I have to admit, this welding thing is a pretty cool trick. Used 2x2 angle welded the the frame for the supports and then 1x1 angle to run the length. I am assuming I got this done correctly since I was able to pick the cart up by the supports. I also welded an extra tab at the end to help secure the body once it is back on. I am thinking the TXT body will need some trimming to fit on the Marathon frame. My spring hangers are hitting on the back end where the well drops in-between the frame.
Looks great! Looking forward to seeing what it will take for the TXT to bolt up.
GolfNfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO