lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Silverstreak
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Wow......check out these house-call prices

Maybe these are in the "normal" range, but they seem sort of high. What do you think?

The service call price is $60......which sounds fair. But the labor/hr is $75.
then there's all the materials.
What if I needed new brakes and springs and an assortment of smaller things done. Do you think it could be done in 3 hours?
I'm just trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to buy a trailer or buy a new cart.

I wish I could give you all a better idea of what it might need, but I really don't know. It runs okay. New batteries, new tires. It starts and stops and goes forwards and backwards. It bounces alot, but that's to be expected for using it in fields and woods, right?

Like I said in my other post, I think it needs new springs and maybe brakes (although it still stops.........but doesn't stop if I'm braking on a small hill).

The metal support thing for the batteries is rusty, but nothing is falling out or even leaning.

Do these rates sound reasonable?? I just hope they don't spend alot of time just sitting around or playing with some of their new equipment that isn't even used on my job (like my builder did).

Maybe I should sit in a chair in front of him all the time???

I appreciate any input here.
Thanks!
Silverstreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO