lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
EvanW
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggie Controller upgrade?

I have recently purchased a 2006 Bad Boy Buggy, not working, a bad controller. It has the Navitas 1000 controller with the Retro Fit Kit. Does anyone have any experience upgrading one of these buggies, like the newer models, with two separate controllers? There has to be a way to simplify this thing somehow. If anyone has experience with any electric four wheel drive cart, with a system that is reliable, your information would be appreciated, maybe its application could be applied to this cart.
EvanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-20-2020, 12:41 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggie Controller upgrade?

Alltrax has been working on a conversion for this kit for some time... before the pandemic shutdown halted progress
Give them a call and see let us know where they are at with this one
541-476-3565
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 01:19 PM   #3
EvanW
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggie Controller upgrade?

Yes I have talked to them about this and they are working on it. I think there is still some question about the throttle working both controllers. Just curious as to how all other 4x4 buggies work.
EvanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts