lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
gadawgsfan
Not Yet Wild

Default G-19 help

I have a g-19 with band new batts. When press the pedal to go forward it bucks,hops kinda skips for the first 40 feet or so. Then it will smooth out as long as u only give it 3/4 throttle if press it to the floor it starts doing it again. It runs perfect in reverse the whole time.
Any advice
Thanks in advance
gadawgsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
gadawgsfan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G-19 help

thanks camaro, i had to go out of town.now that i am back i will check this stuff in the am and let you know the results.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
sonnysmith
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I posted above on a g16E, turned out to be g19e.
Reading this post,I think it will help me.
Is there anyway I could get a service book on this cart???or a copy of the one you post off of.Just the wiring and trouble shooting.

Thanks
Sonny
sonnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
gadawgsfan
Not Yet Wild

ok, i also found that when you drive the cart for a few hundred yards that the two bigger wires coming from the controller to the motor get extremely hot, very hot to the touch. i have not tried the procedures that you have suggested yet camaro, i will be doing that in the morning. i have two carts i am working on so this has been put second in line.

just wanted to see if the hot wires had anything to do with it also
thanks again
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
swampsat
Getting Wild
Yamaha

the wires will get warm but if they get real hot could be the motor is bad
swampsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
gadawgsfan
Not Yet Wild

Ok, for anyone interested. I got a controller off of another g19 and put on this cart and it solved all the problems. So now I need to come up with another controller for this g19
Thanks for the advice I was given
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha