lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need to identify 48 volt cart manufacturer

i took some pics i can send you...let me see if i can PM you..
jeffballard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #12
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

ill take pics ...not sure how to get them to you?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #13
crash test dummy

i would look at the wiring diagram for 05 ezgo .. the way you describe it sounds like that one will be close
Old 08-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #14
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

if it is an early "star", it is a ezgo clone, and many ezgo parts will bolt up, there are a few exceptions, the rear axle is totally different. the wiring may not use the same colors. i am more farmiliar with the newer star, and have only worked on a few early star.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:05 AM   #15
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
if it is an early "star", it is a ezgo clone, and many ezgo parts will bolt up, there are a few exceptions, the rear axle is totally different. the wiring may not use the same colors. i am more farmiliar with the newer star, and have only worked on a few early star.
First thank you, second, I dont see any info that calls this a star, i do see the info from above as it being a "little Bee"...what info do you have on the star?...you say the axle is different, what about the leaf springs, I would like to lift this cart and was thinking I would just buy the ezgo txt lift??
Old 08-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #16
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

It is a "star"! I got a Chinese wiring diagram faxed to me by a really nice dealer in Lafayette La. Only problem is, no wire colors or numbers. I will have to trace all wires from their origin ie switch etc. The guy I got the cart from said it was an ez go. I think he meant ez go parts would work. If anyone has the wire colors or numbers for a Star EG2024 please send to me. email is dfolse@aol.com I suppose the other dude can have this thread now since he had changed it anyway!
dfolse62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #17
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfolse62 View Post
It is a "star"! I got a Chinese wiring diagram faxed to me by a really nice dealer in Lafayette La. Only problem is, no wire colors or numbers. I will have to trace all wires from their origin ie switch etc. The guy I got the cart from said it was an ez go. I think he meant ez go parts would work. If anyone has the wire colors or numbers for a Star EG2024 please send to me. email is dfolse@aol.com I suppose the other dude can have this thread now since he had changed it anyway!
OK, dfolse, I didnt mean to hijacked your thread, was trying to get info the same as you, I do have the same cart and would have sent you the pictures you needed...good luck...
Old 08-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #18
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

you have my email and I responded to your pm. please send the pictures of the controller area including solenoid. Could you identify the wires by color or number? easy way is email. I am looking for colors on small fuse and what small wires go to the solenoid. Does yours have a resistor and diode on the solenoid? mine does not but ez go does. I think a lift on the rear would be super simple. either blocks or shackles. Front looks like ez go.
dfolse62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #19
ds1975
Not Yet Wild

It is a Fair play electric cart. I have one just like u describes
ds1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #20
R96imp
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It's a 2005-2007 STAR Cart.
Almost everything EZGO TXT fits it..body parts,rear seat kits,windshields,etc
It's a P.I.T.A to sort out the Chinese electronics,STAR has nearly no tech support for these carts.
P.S.
The STAR Corp was sued in 2007 by Textron Corp/EzGo for copyright/patent infringement!
R96imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts