lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #1
tiger28
Not Yet Wild

Default Need help with columbia par car

Im working on a columbia par car, i have no idea what model but got the numbers on left rear side above the wheel, shows 2l-23396-d5, i checked for compression it has 60 psi and has spark, I dont know where else to look for, im having a hard time trying to look for a manual for it or at least a systematic diagram of carburetor and what hooks up to it etc... , the engine has number on it columbia parcar 20007-900. i posted pics of it DSCN4324.jpg

DSCN4325.jpg

DSCN4327.jpg

1.jpg
tiger28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
tiger28
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need help with columbia par car

Photo on 3-11-14 at 11.37 AM.jpg

Photo on 3-11-14 at 11.36 AM #4.jpg

Photo on 3-11-14 at 11.36 AM #2.jpg

Photo on 3-11-14 at 11.36 AM #3.jpgok i think i found the problem, its the carb, this is missing pieces, i had a hard time finding the carb online, model is walbro whl 10b 2907, anybody know where i can get this part or is there another different carb i can put in my par car? Any help is appreciated
Thank you
Ruthie
I also put pics of the old carb as u can see its missing the choke piece and the throttle has been wielded thanks again
tiger28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar