lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2021, 08:50 AM   #26
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Thumbs up Re: My new hot rod . . . golf cart

Update on Jeff's cart. I went to Mooresville NC this past Sunday and pick up the cart to wire it for him.

I got the cart back to the beach house and started gutting the ACG crap. Yes crap.( Note) if you buy one of these carts their customer service is crap! They want answer phone calls and want return e mails. Nothing out of them. The website schematics are not helpful at all when you have 6 colored wires going to the controller and they only list 2 wires. Red & black and neither of those colors are in the harness to the controller.

Any way the updates are in the new thread I started here.
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=173773

But as I move along on it I will post here also.
So far I have took all the ACG wiring out of the cart and installed a 48 volt 400 amp Alltrax controller with the F/R contactor and the new gear shifter. It works great. After several days trying to get the ACG throttle and the old controller to work I gave up. It's Junk and that's being nice.
I can now start making up the light harness and getting it ready to install.
The cart is a knock off of a Club Car for sure. The pedals and such are club car even the Aluminum twin I beam frame. But it's not a Club Car electronics though. The foot pedal looks like a club car but it runs like a Ezgo 0-5K but it's a three wire and I couldn't figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52PCOxE5kvo&t=2s
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides