lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
ridged43
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Charger Not Coming ON

First of all, thank you in advance for any info. I am trying to help a lady and her young daughter with their cart.
2004 Club Car 36 Volt Accu Power charger with crows foot plug.
The charger came on and went back off after 5 seconds and hasn't been back on since. I had access to another known working charger and tried it with the same results. I'm not cart savvy but I am electrically capable of troubleshooting and following directions. I do not have a manual or wiring diagram. I have read on here about the OBC. Does this model cart have one? If someone can get me going in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking maybe a loose or bad connection on the cart itself but not sure where to look.
Another question once this is resolved is "How soon should you charge the batteries? I.E. she was told to run the cart until it was almost dead and then re-charge. I have read on here that if the batteries are to low the charger won't come on. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Thanks.
ridged43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car