lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2021, 07:32 PM   #1
claytonsdad
Not Yet Wild

Default 10 Inch Wheels With 6" Lift

I'm new to this whole cart scene. I bought a 2004 Precedent with 10" wheels and 205/50-10 tires on it. I'm planning on doing a 6" lift and have a couple of questions. Would 22x10-10 tires look out of scale on those wheels? I haven't seem enough modified carts to know. I've read here where they'd likely ride better. Also, I see a good many 11" wide tires available as well. Are they too wide? Should i just bite the bullet and step up to 12" wheels and 23s?I've read everything I can find on here about tires but would appreciate anyone's wheel/ tire recommendations. Cart will have a rear seat and be used on subdivision streets (primarily), my yard and very occasionally maybe a trail here and there. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
claytonsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2021, 07:42 PM   #2
HogKiller
Gone Wild

Default Re: 10 Inch Wheels With 6" Lift

I’ve had 23x12s and 22x10s on my 6-inch-lifted Precedent. Honestly the 23s looked better but the 22s have more cushion. I was after cushion, so I kept them.
HogKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:18 PM   #3
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

I went overboard for cush, 10 x 10 wheels 6/4 offset, with 24 x 11 tires.

I think it might float on water.. lol

StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:31 PM   #4
OFDPOS
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Look at my avatar , those are Sahara Classic 22x11x10 I just put on Street Fox 23x11Rx10.
The SF 22x11x10 actually measure 21.6 ? so I went with SF 23x11x10 they are also 6ply so didn't gain any cushion the sidewalls are much stiffer than the Sahara Classic.
I believe I have a 6 inch lift on it ?
OFDPOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts