lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2021, 11:33 AM   #1
datap
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Express 72v S2 S4 difference?

I am looking at purchasing my first golf cart ever and the 72V EZGO's are an attractive option. The only question I have is on a dealers website, they have an S2 with the rear seat at a decent price but from what I can tell, the S4 has the back seat to make it a 4 seater. Is the dealer selling an S2 and just adding the backseats? Is this a cause of concern or is there no real difference between the S2 and S4 besides the backseats? Thanks for your help and any advice is welcomed.
datap is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: EZGO Express 72v S2 S4 difference?

2 is just a 2 seater so they are probably just adding a seat. Factory one is usually pretty nice so could be the price difference. Here is ezgos link so you can see the difference https://ezgo.txtsv.com/personal/golfcarts
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:13 PM   #3
datap
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping to know if there were any problems with doing this or is this a standard practice with golf carts? I am new to all this and all the different models and configurations is really hard to understand.
datap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:47 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

There are many different variations of back seats as well as cost. One from the factory is usually going to be nicer.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo s2 s4 difference
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO