lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2022, 02:43 PM   #1
klinn9
Not Yet Wild

Default Western model 200 wiring

hello, so im restoring a Western model 200 36v cart i got for free and i found a pretty good wiring diagram on this site however it is kind of short on some of the details i need,its an old scan from a book and does not have clear details on the relay wiring and FNR switch wiring, a lot of the wires have been disconnected, the relay is a mess all rusted so i got a new one and the resister and diode to go with it,i know diodes are one directional so im not sure what way to mount it
funny the wire diagram is clear on the turn signals,lights,radio and other crap i dont care about does anyone have a clear picture of the wiring to the relay and FNR switch, im told the wiring for models 100 and 200 are the same, thanks
klinn9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts