lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2021, 06:43 PM   #11
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: RowPoy Lithium Battery 48V 160Ah S51160

Experimental???? All Iphones for how many years. All fully electric cars for quite a few years. Lots of other battery powered appliances and tools. Anyone calling Lithium experimental is living in the distant past.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2021, 07:15 AM   #12
14ClubCarPrecedentAlpha
Not Yet Wild

Well install was pretty much a breeze. Just take out the old batteries and watering system then measure for your brackets and mount the batteries to the bracket. Despite the 160 being large I still saved some room in the battery compartment and still saved 214lbs! I did not go for a ride last night but did verify the cart drove. Left it on charge overnight and woke up to a fully charged battery! I will follow up with a range test later in the week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (206.1 KB, 0 views)
14ClubCarPrecedentAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:13 AM   #13
PearlPack
Getting Wild
Club Car

I just bought Allieds last year (80ah) and have been pleased...but could always use more range...right?

I'll be curious to read your results.
PearlPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:58 AM   #14
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ClubCarPrecedentAlpha View Post
Well install was pretty much a breeze. Just take out the old batteries and watering system then measure for your brackets and mount the batteries to the bracket. Despite the 160 being large I still saved some room in the battery compartment and still saved 214lbs! I did not go for a ride last night but did verify the cart drove. Left it on charge overnight and woke up to a fully charged battery! I will follow up with a range test later in the week!
That is sweet looking...you are going to be very happy with it! No filling those old batteries.
Bama Brad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:03 AM   #15
Lakebit
Gone Wild

Club Car

" I contacted Troy over at One Eleven Custom Carts in Summerville SC (bought my cart from them) to see if he had any after not being able to find any locally."

I am 2 1/2 hrs. south of Summerville SC and have arranged for them to install a RoyPow 105 and a PlumQuick Bandit motor next week while I am on a golf outing in Santee SC for three days.

Found a closer dealer but out of stock and no idea when they would get any more units.

Getting Exited!!
Lakebit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 06:42 AM   #16
14ClubCarPrecedentAlpha
Not Yet Wild

So here are my results:
I had me and two of my buddies with me (~600lbs) and we rode for 15 miles. I live down by a river so my intent was to go straight up to really work the battery, elevation change was about 270ft. The entire time I had the accelerator floored (except on turns and stops) and averaged a speed of 22mph (Cart can run ~30mph). When we completed the battery meter supplied by RowPoy had used three of the ten bars. The cart performance never degraded at all during the 15 miles and acted like it was on full charge when completed. To say I am pleased is an understatement! I AM A BELIEVER IN LITHIUM!
14ClubCarPrecedentAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 07:55 AM   #17
PearlPack
Getting Wild
Club Car

That's pretty impressive.
PearlPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car