lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
castlesec
Not Yet Wild

Default Stolen Club Car 272

Got my 2001 Club Car Carryall 272 back after it was stolen . All wire cut out fig copper was worth 15- 20 dollars at scrap yard . Motor blown and bottem end gone not worth fixing Front aarm broken but they used stick welder to fix it my dog could have done better . Seats gone ?? front end beat all up i will need motor can i use a clone? would like to fix it somethig to screw around with ?? Need help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg club car 272 -3.jpg (13.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg club car 272 -4.jpg (10.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg club car 272.jpg (9.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg club car 272 -2.jpg (10.6 KB, 22 views)
castlesec is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Bulky
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Stolen Club Car 272

That sucks, sorry to hear about the cart. There are a bunch of treads here helping with installation of a clone. You actually have more room in the 272 than a regular cart. Only thing you may have to worry about clearing is the brake master cylinder. Where are you located? I'll look and see if I have any spare A Arm suspesnion parts. There was a guy a month or so ago that had a stack of front cowls for sale. I also have a wire harness, not sure how complete it is, but I'll dig it out tomorrow.
Bulky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
Boris
DELETED

to the addiction we call BGW, castlesec

I'm glad you got your cart back ....... lots of people don't ........ Probably not what you're looking to hear but, just look at it as total rebuild, a chance to rebuild it better than before ........ After scouring the Buggies Gone Wild site for a couple of days you'll start seeing things you'd want to do that wasn't going to let you use these f*cked up parts anyway. Jump in ask questions and add some new pics of your newfound cart. All the things you wanted to do or might want to do with your new cart are here on this site.

Probably doesn't feel like it right now but, you'll be fine. Oh yeah, did they happen to catch the scumbags that took your sh*t?

As a matter of fact I believe Scotty is using one (a clone) for a CarryAll build as this is written .......... pick his brain. Several members here have already installed the clones and are successfully running them now.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

WOW Bet you wish you never had to see that!
I hope they arrested somebody!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:24 AM   #5
castlesec
Not Yet Wild

The judge is makeing them pay me back 58.33 per month for the next 5 years so a total of 3500.00 i have been lurking around on the clone post dont have a good idea about the rotation of the motor what do i need ahhh still upset about the entire thing
castlesec is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car