lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Nate69
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default help needed

Well im ready to jump in to this wild thing with carts , so i bought a 1990 ezgo any way i think lol. i have pic in my account uploaded not sure if i can drag them over here for all of you to look at to help me out with this ? i want to lift it also ? the one think i was woundering about is the lift it has stock springs ? is there just a add on to raise it since it dont have leaf springs ? And whats everyones thoughts on leaven the oiler in stead of taking it out and mixing the gas ...
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (58.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (67.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (73.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (65.5 KB, 0 views)
Nate69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO