lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
NewB
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Carborator Jet ???

Does anybody know if I can drill out a jet on this carb and if so what size drill bit for the best performance?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0027.jpg (106.4 KB, 0 views)
NewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
dylan schumacher
JUMP IT!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Carborator Jet ???

It is not recommended because the jets are in smaller increments than drill bits and if you drill out a jet you cannot measure its flow properly. Another issue is the marked size of the jet will still be on it and could cause confusion if you forgot or if a mechanic or new owner had to work on it in the future.
or you could spend 2$ on a brand new jet thats bigger and not have anything messed up. and since it will be the size it says it is on the jet itself you will have a base line to go from if you need to go up or down.
dylan schumacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
NewB
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Yeah Yeah I know but thats why I have another post to find out what kind of motor it is so I can order the correct parts. I also figured if I mess it up I can order a stock one and or a new jet. I am Impatient to wait for the parts :)
NewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
dylan schumacher
JUMP IT!!

E-Z-GO

o gotcha haha, well i think thats the engine in your other thread
dylan schumacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car