lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2015, 09:05 PM   #41
toxicwaste29
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Yamaha g2 issues going uphill

Well it was running okay and then I started hearing a rattle at start up and slowing down. I knew what it meant and I lost a primary weight. I looked at it originally and all weights were okay so it must just be a fluke thing. Im not sure if I want to rebuild this one or spend an extra 100$ and get a new primary clutch. The new ones say performance clutch any idea why this is?

toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2015, 09:15 PM   #42
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha g2 issues going uphill

Those ones are aftermarket, they are not yamaha clutches. They may perform better, and they might not. Most of them work well on the trail but don't engage as smooth for golf driving.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha