lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Fuel Gauge

I want to add a fuel gauge to my cart but i can only find the accual gauge itself listed anywhere. Is the sender come with the tanks? My cart is a 91 and the tank does not have a sender. It looked like there is a spot for one on top. Anyone know the spec on the club car gauge? Will a normal boat fuel tank sender work? I dont know the OHM range for the CC gague.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Buickguy
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Fuel Gauge

I put this gauge and sender kit on my '01. The sender did need to be trimmed down to fit in the tank as did the float arm, but that's all included in the instructions.
The kit does not come with a dash light socket and bulb.
http://www.golfcarcatalog.com/catalo...roduct&id=1313
Buickguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks, is the gauge a Club Car gauge or just a genaric? I found a club car gauge i wonder if its the same OHM range as the sender ont he link you posted.... http://www.lvssales.com/store/produc...cat=322&page=1
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #4
auntkat
Not Yet Wild

I needed a sender the Club Car one is $89. the ohm range is 240-33 I found a sender on ebay same range and Stainless ( search ) 250mm 240-33ohms Marine Boat Water Fuel Sending Unit Tank Level Sender Sensor... for $28 same bolt pattern I had to use the old screws it came with machine screws. it's 9.5 inches long so it was a little short but now I have a little reserve when it shows empty
auntkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car