lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2021, 04:08 PM   #11
jms0120
Not Yet Wild

Talking Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Hey Bob,
Should I go with the Express l6 72v or the 4.0 lithium?

Thanks!
jms0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-04-2021, 08:45 PM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms0120 View Post
Hey Bob,
Should I go with the Express l6 72v or the 4.0 lithium?

Thanks!
72V, then go aftermarket lithium when you are ready. The E-Z-GO solution is not worth the cost now.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:28 PM   #13
b0rderman
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Bob,

What is your recommendation on aftermarket kits for the Express L6? Is there anything out there that you know works well? I am in the boat as JMS here. Thanks for your ongoing service to the cart newbs here such as my self.

Stefan
b0rderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:46 PM   #14
sillybird
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsfl View Post
To Bob ,
I’m trying to get in touch with you, I don’t know how to private message in this forum.
I just received the cart yesterday and I wanted to do the speed upgrade.
As I mentioned before I am from Florida, please let me know how to proceed
Thanks
Same here! I have an 2021 E-Z-GO Express L6 ELiTE Lithium and tops out at 14/15mph. I've had 3 service places take a stab at increasing the speed and all have been blocked. I also purchased a handheld with OEM level access and it only shows the top speed at 16. I've been at this for almost a year trying to figure this out. Any miracles out there or did I buy the only golf cart on earth that can't go faster than 15? Help.
sillybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 05:01 PM   #15
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

It can be done where do you live?
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 07:12 AM   #16
sillybird
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
It can be done where do you live?
Austin Texas. I would be forever grateful if he could help.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:48 AM   #17
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

You're too far for me to do it for you. What you're going to need is a programming cable hacked to Developer Level. You will need to make one here is a link that will help you https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=15316 start on page 95 or so and read the next 30 pages. There is enough information there to get it done. Yes, you have some reading to do to be able to make the cable. You can always ask question if you need some help.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 12:33 PM   #18
sillybird
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
You're too far for me to do it for you. What you're going to need is a programming cable hacked to Developer Level. You will need to make one here is a link that will help you https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=15316 start on page 95 or so and read the next 30 pages. There is enough information there to get it done. Yes, you have some reading to do to be able to make the cable. You can always ask question if you need some help.
Challenge accepted. Much thanks.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO