lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
chazman05
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2015 CLUB CAR VILLAGER 6 not working need help

My goft cart has gone dead. I charged it and checked all batteries 48v.

The solenoid wasnt clicking so I purchased another one Albright 48V. Hooked it up and its still dead in the water. The new solenoid had a jumper on the main terminals, my other did not but the rep said to leave it.

Any ideas, im not too knowledgeable with electric golf carts. Appreciate any help, as all Golf Cart repair folks are weeks out before being able to look at it.
chazman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2020, 06:40 PM   #2
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: 2015 CLUB CAR VILLAGER 6 not working need help

48V is kind low for pack voltage. Does this cart have 6 8V batteries or 8 6v batteries?
You really should have about 50.9V total pack voltage for a fully charged pack.

Does the reverse buzzer work if you put it in reverse?
Do any of the battery cables have corrosion on the ends? all of them are clean and tight?
Did this problem arise out of nowhere? Was it driving and quit? Was it charging at home and worked one day and the next day it doesn't work?
Is the Tow/Run switch in Run?
If the solenoid is not clicking we first need to make sure it's getting pack voltage on the small terminals. With Tow Run switch in RUN, and Key ON you should have pack voltage on both small terminals.
Check for any fuses near the solenoid or controller and make sure they're not blown.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car