lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2024, 01:53 PM   #31
Twojays
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2022 Evolution Controller Software

Hey Matt, I've heard about you from local people and have tried to find you online for what seems like forever now! Any chance you can pm me at Jaysurfsalot@gmail.com? I'm interested in the usb cable you make. Thanks brother I hope to hear from you.
Twojays is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2024, 01:57 PM   #32
Twojays
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
Hit the default highlighted buttons, it will go through and install. That’s just the installation portion and it’s Chinese. The software is English.
Hey Matt, I've heard about you from local people and have tried to find you online for what seems like forever now! Any chance you can pm me at Jaysurfsalot@gmail.com? I'm interested in the usb cable you make. Thanks brother I hope to hear from you. 🙏
Twojays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:50 AM   #33
Virjose
Not Yet Wild

Anyone with experience on the regenerative braking settings? Seems like our new Maverick 6 is only using the disk brakes and not the motor to slow down. Thanks for any advice. Also, if anyone is in San Diego area and able to program evolution carts, please let me know :)
Virjose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 06:54 PM   #34
Duffer99
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInDaytona View Post
I have the software and cable. Believe it or not - I have yet to encounter a 2022 evolution in our area.
I live in Daytona Beach as my name suggests - anyone have a 2022 in the area we can play with?
I have a 2024 D5 and live in Apopka. Would you be willing to upgrade? Sell me the cable and software?
Duffer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:17 PM   #35
glenn925
Not Yet Wild

Hey all. I am trying to program my D5 Maverick 6. But the max I can get it to is 27mph. For the speed programming, it was set to 5,500 but the MAX is sent to 6,000. I can only change the value to 6,000 which gets it to 27 MPH. Any thoughts on how to change the MAX value and/or what else to do to get it up to 35?
glenn925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium