lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Cricket is not crurping

I am not sure if I am presenting this question in the correct forum, so please bear with us old folks...
So i have a 36v Cricket, replace Motor break due to fault code on Curtis 1227, motor would turn a few rev than a hard shutdown. Fault code did not flash but was on handset in history as Brake Fault. Well replaced the controller with the same results. Remove motor from cart and motor will rotate a few revs than a hard shutdown.
I really would appreciate any suggestion
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-13-2023, 05:15 PM   #2
sthreatt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cricket is not crurping

I see that this is a 2 1/2 year old post, but I took a motor off of a Cricket SX3 just a little bit ago. It wouldnt run but everything else checked out good back to the motor. There was no continuity through the motor . Found a disaster inside. Everything burned up and melted. Charred black. Nothing there to repair or salvage. On the hunt now for a complete 36 volt Cricket motor. Just sent an e-mail to Cricket in Daytona. Waiting to hear back.
sthreatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts