lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2023, 07:02 AM   #1
RickV
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Windshield cross reference

I have 2004 Ezgo Clays Car Gas Cart, I always have a hard time finding parts for it. The other day while transporting it I forgot to remove the windshield and it broke from the headwind. It has been a while since I got the windshield and I can't remember (since I have CRS) what the cross reference cart is. I think it is the ST just want to be sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-21-2023, 07:14 AM   #2
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Windshield cross reference

ST, TXT etc all have same or similar screens as far as i know. The clays car is pretty much based on the ST350 platform
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 07:40 AM   #3
RickV
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

👍 Thanks, I thought so about the ST, just wanted to be sure before I ordered a new one. Appreciate it.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:08 PM   #4
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
👍 Thanks, I thought so about the ST, just wanted to be sure before I ordered a new one. Appreciate it.
If you have the ST front cowl then the windshield is different. Regular cowl and yes it will work.

I own a MPT 1200 . My cowl has headlights and believe me I tried to make the TXT windshield work but it hits the cowl and will mess it up if you use one from a TXT . Cuts into the plastic and I sure didn't want to mess mine up as it was a new cowl. I was going to cut it shorter but that didn't work out so I just bit the bullet and paid the higher price for the correct one.

TXT -- 38-3/8" top width 40-7/8" bottom width x 33.50" tall

ST with different front cowl , the one with headlights -- 38-3/8" top width 40-7/8" bottom width x 32-5/8" tall

You need part number 71966G04 for it to fit correct if you have 2004 Ezgo Clays Car Gas Cart

Used on 1999-current E-Z_GO gas and electric ST 400, Woods Boundary MAV 400, ST 480, Woods Boundary Mav 480, ST sport, ST sport ii, ST sport 2+2,
Clays Car, Workhorse-MPT (multi-purpose truck) 800/1000/1200, Cushman 280, and Cushman Commander 2200 vehicles with an 80-in. factory sun top
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:57 AM   #5
dannytsaturday
Getting Wild

I'm looking for the same windshield possibly. Will this work on my cart? The top is lower than txt. I have the ST express with the hard white top that slopes down in front.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf cart 1.jpg (188.4 KB, 0 views)
dannytsaturday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 04:44 AM   #6
RickV
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannytsaturday View Post
I'm looking for the same windshield possibly. Will this work on my cart? The top is lower than txt. I have the ST express with the hard white top that slopes down in front.
I dunno your front looks a lot like mine. I went with the 71966G04, did a search and found it at a decent price $127. I like your cart could use that 6 seater sometimes.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:51 PM   #7
dannytsaturday
Getting Wild

I just got BU # 09-043 and it works.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:52 PM   #8
dannytsaturday
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
I dunno your front looks a lot like mine. I went with the 71966G04, did a search and found it at a decent price $127. I like your cart could use that 6 seater sometimes.
Thanks! Even with only 4 people it's nice to face forward.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO