lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2017, 07:26 AM   #1
Savin yours
Not Yet Wild

Default First post, first question.

New guy here, first post.
I picked up two ezgo's at a local golf coarse that was closing down. One has good batteries 4/16, and the other has no batteries and they said a possible broke frame. I gave $1,200 for the running one and $200 for the other. 20170924/39d92aa26a6f503e53d6452196498bb3.jpg[/IMG] I know very little about carts, just what I've been reading here for the last few days. My question is, where is the number plate so I can tell what year these are? I'm guessing they are txt's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Savin yours is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-30-2017, 07:27 AM   #2
Savin yours
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: First post, first question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2017, 07:39 AM   #3
Gibb
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Looks like you got TXT PDS carts. The experts will be awake soon for more answers. Look under the charger plug for the serial # and type it in here. Welcome to the addiction!
https://shop.ezgo.com/customer-servi...ialnumber.html
Gibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:42 AM   #4
767Pilot
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

several places to look,

Under the charge port
Inside the glove box area on a metal plate
on the frame just above and behind the top of the batteries (lift the plastic lip)

The google ego serial lookup and it'll take you to ezgo's site
767Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The last 2 digits of the manufacture code (that's not the serial #) is the yr it was made.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:59 AM   #6
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Saving Yours......you have GOT to be close....maybe even neighbors!! Considering I live in Columbia Lakes, which as you know, where you picked up the carts. We should connect and seeing as how these are your first carts, I can help you out in person. glad to have you on board.

oh and btw......

Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:08 AM   #7
Savin yours
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Saving Yours......you have GOT to be close....maybe even neighbors!! Considering I live in Columbia Lakes, which as you know, where you picked up the carts. We should connect and seeing as how these are your first carts, I can help you out in person. glad to have you on board.

Welcome!!
Thank you! I live outside of Brazoria, so not far at all. We just built a 40x60 shop out here at the house, so I have a perfect place to rebuild these things, just not the know-how. This will be me and my boys' project(7&9), so any help would be appreciated!!!
Old 09-30-2017, 08:19 AM   #8
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Saving Yours.....I am sending you a PM (Private Message).....

here is the cart I just built using a cart just like the one you just got.

PIC66.jpg PIC54.jpg
Old 09-30-2017, 08:36 AM   #9
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

CRAP.....I just remembered, being brand new and only have a few posts, you can't send/receive PM's yet. I was going to ask you if you wanted to hook up at your place this afternoon or tomorrow.

btw....my names Joe, its even possible you have seen me around town. I drive a deep purplish red (black cheery) Corvette.....its the only one this color in the area....and the plates have my user name on them, Sir Nuke. I have a bunch of "rat killing" to do this morning but if you are going to be home sometime after lunch or tomorrow sometime, I could drop by and we can check out your carts and give you some pointers and just generally "shoot the poop". not giving important info in the open forum we could meet at the new Buckee's or something like that. Just let me know....
Old 09-30-2017, 08:52 AM   #10
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

my rat killing is here at the house so I will check back in to see what you need/want to do.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO