lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
mattco270
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 03 txt rear differential

I picked up an 03 TXT. There is a large amount of what appeared to be diff. oil on the axle that was coming from the motor. I removed the suspension, axle and motor asm. and put it on some horses. I pulled the motor and saw that the oil was coming from the input shaft. I cleaned it up to find a snap ring and a bearing, no seal. I pulled the shaft and saw what seemed to be a grove for an o ring but know sign of it. I can not find any one listed as a replacement but did see that in shaft kits they come with one. Can someone tell me if they are serviced by themselves or if there even is one. Many thanks in advance.
mattco270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO