lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2021, 06:54 AM   #1
Rcmay
Not Yet Wild

Default Which new charger?

My charger for my 48v RXV quit working and I need to find a replacement. Which one do you guys suggest? I wouldn’t mind mounting it inside the battery compartment if possible.
Rcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-16-2021, 06:59 AM   #2
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Which new charger?

Lester Summit II Charger all day long...It can be ordered with proper wiring already set up for On-Board charging, it is Bluetooth capable with an APP and has a storage mode that automatically kicks it on if cart sits to long and the batteries are dying...Best charger out there right now and all I stock besides factory Yamaha chargers that come in with new carts. Also fits perfectly in an RXV battery compartment I just installed one a few days ago for a customer.
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:06 AM   #3
Rcmay
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroluvz28 View Post
Lester Summit II Charger all day long...It can be ordered with proper wiring already set up for On-Board charging, it is Bluetooth capable with an APP and has a storage mode that automatically kicks it on if cart sits to long and the batteries are dying...Best charger out there right now and all I stock besides factory Yamaha chargers that come in with new carts. Also fits perfectly in an RXV battery compartment I just installed one a few days ago for a customer.
Is there a particular one I need to order to mount it inside the cart? I see they sell one with ring terminals instead of the 3 prong ez go receptacle.
Rcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:57 AM   #4
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

That is correct if you want to mount it for On-board order the one with the ring terminals instead of the three prong...
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 08:25 AM   #5
mfinnegan
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

how much do you want to spend? need any particular features?

Modz Max has been really good to me for the price. No Bluetooth or anything fancy, but great for less than $250.

good luck in your search!
mfinnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO