lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #21
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! heavy duty coil spring wont fit- G9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKarp View Post
Please don't get an attitude about Jakes, if you buy "knock off parts"! Did you just read the post from Jakes? If they were a Jakes HD coil spring kit, they will not work on G2/G9/G8 shocks! Don't care what 3RS say's, they most likely don't sell Jakes stuff...Let 3RS pay for the instulation..they "ADVERTISED" they'd work or that's what "YOU" read. And by the way...You should "CHILL". Were here to help. You save 20 to 50 dollars for parts that don't work and are made in China? I believe you owe some members "I'm sorry".
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #22
TimKarp
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I dont owe anyone anything!!! I bought jakes and they work on my G9 shocks. You want me to post pictures and reciepts. BGW is the one that suggest 3RS anfd one of their sponsers. I know Jakes makes great stuff and all I have been doing is asking questions and posting what I was told so dont get all bent out of shape. My only suggestion was that if I was Jakes I would not want my vendors advertising things that aren't correct. By the way if you dont like my questions dont read the thread there are 100s of other ones out there for you!!!
TimKarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Fasten your seatbelts kids. This one could get messy....
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #24
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Did the spring box have Jakes on it or did it have Jakes on it anywhere? I can ask 3R if I need to
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #25
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

You will always find that your local powersports dealer knows quite a bit more about golf cart parts then the people who designed, manufactured and sell them.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #26
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKarp View Post
I dont owe anyone anything!!! I bought jakes and they work on my G9 shocks. You want me to post pictures and reciepts. BGW is the one that suggest 3RS anfd one of their sponsers. I know Jakes makes great stuff and all I have been doing is asking questions and posting what I was told so dont get all bent out of shape. My only suggestion was that if I was Jakes I would not want my vendors advertising things that aren't correct. By the way if you dont like my questions dont read the thread there are 100s of other ones out there for you!!!
Your right..you don't owe anyone. Your right again...I won't read any of your posts again. And if you ever need any help on you Yamaha golf car....figure it out your self. You came to this site asking questions, seems you know more then we do. Good luck.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha