lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
SwampFox
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Got my lift kit and wheels

I bit the bullet and got the Jakes 6" lift kit and new tires and wheels.
I'll be putting them on the next few days.
I did quite a bit of shopping around looking at parts, quality and pricing. I really like to do my homework and usually (not always) do so.

I found what I wanted at 3R's out of Ohio, a sponsor here on the site. Called them and got absolutely some of the best customer service ever!
no one came close to their pricing which included a 10% off just for mentioning BGW. Then to add to that they gave me FREE shipping. Probably a $100 value.
I ordered about 4 PM on a Thursday and they apologized they couldn't get the items out until the next day which was Friday. They just showed up here in South Carolina this morning, Monday, Fed Ex.
I couldn't ask for faster better service.
just kind of wanted to make you guys aware of this company. Today it seems customer service has gone by the wayside in the strive for low prices. But to get low prices, with great customer service is rare. Way to go 3R. I know where I will be ordering from in the future.
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Got my lift kit and wheels

Glad to hear it! Post up some pics!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha