lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

Default when will it ever end

last week we were out riding every day and we thought that the snow was over. get up today and another 6-8 inches. what the heck is going on. i want the globel warming back. its still snowing. this has been the longest winter, dont get me wrong we like riding in the snow but danm.
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Default Re: when will it ever end

Still snow?! Its supposed to be 82 here today
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

it was in the high 50's last week and it felt good. everything dried up and we were trail riding. then this.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #4
1320n8
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

We haven't got as much snow as you guys have. But still lots for MO. I love snow and enjoyed it this winter, but around Feb I was sick of it. It is nice around here this week. Some storms moved though to the north of us last night, we had a little rain. But it was nice going back and playing with the cart this morning in the woods...even got the Harley out and took that for a ride...now have to go back to real life and go to to work....yuk....
1320n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

its 28 here today with plenty of snow for everyone. i work 22 miles north of where i live and there is about 3" on the ground. at the house when i left this morning we had 8".
Old 03-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
cycleone88
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

wanna come live in minnesota? It's March 23rd and we just got a foot of snow overnight and now the wind is blowing about 40mph and the windchill sucks. (it was 50 degrees 2 days ago). I guess i will have to put the cart away for a couple days and get the arctic cat out again.
cycleone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
rivertime
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I feel for you guys up North. You've definitely had a long hard winter. I'm a Upper Penninsula of Michigan native transplanted to Arizona some 25 years ago. Our summers are hell on wheels out here with about four months of the year over 100 degrees, but the winter's are nice.

I remember years ago working line construction in Minneapolis in June. It was 70+ degrees and we were climbing poles and hanging wire in short sleeves. We all went back to our hotel and got up the next morning to 18" of snow on the ground. That's some trippy weather you Minnesotans have up there.

Hang in there fellas. It'll all be over soon.
rivertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
Newbylee
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleone88 View Post
wanna come live in minnesota? It's March 23rd and we just got a foot of snow overnight and now the wind is blowing about 40mph and the windchill sucks. (it was 50 degrees 2 days ago). I guess i will have to put the cart away for a couple days and get the arctic cat out again.
carbon copy of what we woke up to today this winter is getting
old!
Newbylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:54 AM   #9
GMB74
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I hear ya. We had a stretch of nice warm weather, the snow was melting fast. We managed to avoid the snow you guys got, but it is cold again and they are forecasting flurries for the next few days. No warmup in sight for the near future.
GMB74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
flattoppro
Gone Wild

Yamaha

The storm that went through yesterday was not so much snow but ice. This morning there are road closers al over. I would like to have our share of Globle Warming...

Wayne
flattoppro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
snow
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha