lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2013, 05:11 AM   #1
Bbr0204
Not Yet Wild

Default 1990 gas cc rear end locking up

I have a 1990 clubcar a low squealing started last weekend by the time we pulled in to camp site the tires locked up in front of site. While trying to push off the road one tire would spin one way other tire would try to go opposite. I put cart in reverse hit gas and it unlocked it and cart was able to move freely both directions. Loaded it on trailer got it home went to pull in garage and it locked again put it in reverse and it freed it again. I am assuming its in the diferential and was wondering what parts or where to start at fixing this. Any help would be much appreciated.
Bbr0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car