lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
stang101
Not Yet Wild

Default 36 volt cart unhooked wire

First of all hello all!!!!!
I have a 36 volt, I dont know the year. I have a green wire (in the second picture) and I don't know where it goes. The car is slow and does not go up slight hills. I am charging the batteries and will test tonight. Should I clean the pedal control copper things? The wires to motor were getting hot but I cleaned and put bigger, new wires and solved that problem, but now the battery to the solenoid gets hot when driving for a while. Thanks see pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3380.jpg (75.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3381.jpg (45.5 KB, 30 views)
stang101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
mauistardog
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 36 volt cart unhooked wire

Welcome. !! You have an older resister type cart. Bigger wires help, but you need to upgrade all wires to 4 gauge. At the top of the forum, their are Stickies. Their is one with the wiring diagram for resistor carts. You low power is mostly from batteries. Check the voltage on each one and across the whole pack 30 minutes after charging.
aloha
joe
mauistardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
stang101
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 36 volt cart unhooked wire

the resistor on the back were sparking so i look at the resistors and the bolt were rusted bad should i replace board and all.
stang101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO