lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Breif moment of No Throttle response

I forgot to mention that yesterday after my 11 mile battery break-in drive, I stopped in my driveway and when I pressed the accelerator I had no solenoid activation. I opened the seat and felt all of my cables, solenoid, controller and F/R switch. Nothing had any significant heat. I could hold my hand on everything without any kind of discomfort. I then got back in the driver's seat and the solenoid activated and the cart performed as it should. I had the pedal pressed full for probably about 85-90% of the 11 mile ride. It functions just as it should today. Is there any explanation for this. I thought maybe some overheating issue, but I didn't feel anything hot. My cart is a 95 Medalist and everything has been upgraded and I am running 48 volts. All equipment was ordered through Scottyb with the exception of the F/R switch which came from everything carts.

Thanks,

David J.
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Breif moment of No Throttle response

How bout Scottyb, any input. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 01-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
Choctaw
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Mine did the same thing right after I installed a new chip. I did as instructed regarding the tow mode and waiting...it felt very weird.
Choctaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Mine is just a series cart. I don't have the run/tow or whatever the switch is. I figured just having the pedal smashed for almost 11 miles had something to do with it. No burning s,eels or anything. Not even hot to the touch. I was just looking for a little input. Maybe it can be remedied.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO