lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2016, 06:51 AM   #21
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Is there a way to temporarily limit speeds on precedent cart?

I am glad I can contribute to the site, there is lots of great information and knowledge here and I am always learning something.

It is also a good exercise for your brain, even when You are not participating, You can read along and see if Your own diagnosis matches the answer at the end (which is why I like threads to have a conclusion).
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-26-2016, 01:50 PM   #22
Cartguy
Not Yet Wild

Might be a couple days before I report back. I just got the cart and I ordered all kinds of stuff for it (radio, cables, steering wheel, led lights, led headlight, rear view mirror, voltage reducer....etc) and I wanted to do most of it at once.
Cartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:20 AM   #23
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartguy View Post
You must not have children lol. My kids will start out obeying me then as time goes on they will get faster and faster. How am I to know that they are speeding or not speeding unless
A) something happens or someone gets hurt
B) the police get called because they are driving wrecklessly
C) a neighbor informs me
I was... and am STILL one of those kids!

Carry on!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:49 AM   #24
Cartguy
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
I was... and am STILL one of those kids!

Carry on!
Well I need to get busy on this. My cart now goes 25-26mph and my son reluctantly told me the other day that it threw him out of it (he was probably acting an ***). My alignment was off badly at that time but still. Then I caught him in a lie yesterday because I went outside to look at something on it and it was all wet. I knew it had been driven. So I asked him if he drove it. No was his answer. So I went back to it with a voltmeter (waiting on my digital gauge ) and checked the voltage. The batts were drained. Ok, I knew he was lying now. So I convinced the 6 year old to tell me the truth. So I asked again. He says he moved it to the carport to listen to the stereo. I said I'm going to give you one more chance. I'm sure you know how this plays out, the story keeps changing. Then to keep the 6 year old from looking like a tattletale, I told him about the voltage. His head hung low and he fessed up. I took all the keys and the keys to his truck and his phone for lying to me. So yea, I need to get off my butt and do it.
Cartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #25
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Slower???? Have any of you not learned anything from this forum?!!!
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car