lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
texhoyt
Not Yet Wild

Default Thinking about buying this

Found a 98 EXGO for trade. Trading a echo chainsaw for it that I haven't used in a few years.
No motor, no charger, no batteries, no charger receptacle, but frame, battery rack, and body appear to be good to go. Has the hard top as well.

Plans are to build it into a raised hunting rig, and thinking of converting to 48 volt since I have to buy a new charger/motor/battery set up anyhow.

Since this will be my first golf cart restore (Have lots of experience rebuilding full size jeeps though) what do I need to consider before pulling the deal on this trade?

I tried posting pics, but apparently I have to be a member for 7 days before posting links.
texhoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
scotter
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Thinking about buying this

I think the EZ GO boys in the EZ GO Electric section will have the most knowledge for you.
With so much missing, I wouldn't give much more than $100-150 cash money if it were a Club Car. You're only limited by your wallet or your wife! Welcome to the insanity!
scotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO