lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
TheFlash16
Getting Wild

Default Ez-go Shuttle 6 wiring diagram

Hey guys ran into an issue with a PDS Shuttle 6. It will not move but also the battery charge indicator isn't coming on. Seems like a wiring issue to me. Has new batteries too. If anyone has a 48Volt wiring Diagram that would be awesome!
Thanks guys!
Cameron
TheFlash16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-go Shuttle 6 wiring diagram

How about a Service manual?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf electric per carriers & golf car,2004,600938.pdf (5.56 MB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
TheFlash16
Getting Wild

JohnnieB you are a god amongst men. Lol. I looked everywhere!! One question, my controller is not giving me a code. it does not flash at all. It almost seems as if it is stuck in tow, but I can't diagnose this very well because the controller isn't turning on.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #4
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

I've never laid eyes on a Curtis 1264 controller, but Figure-11 on page F-10 shows the control wiring, so that's where I'd start.

You say it acts like it is stuck in TOW, so voltage at the small wire coming out of the charge receptacle (Reed Switch) is the first place to check.

If that isn't it, it looks like you should have battery pack voltage on J-1 Pins 1 ,2 ,3, 4, 6 & 8 when Run/Tow is in Run, Keyswitch is ON, F/R is in either F or R and pedal is pushed.

Be sure to jack the rear tires off the ground so the monster doen't run over someone or something if it takes off unexpectedly.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
TheFlash16
Getting Wild

I checked the pins that they it instructed me to check and it seems that the controller is bad.

Thanks for the advice and when the controller comes in I will let you know if that resolved the issue.
Thanks for the help again Johnnie B!! I feel special, I always see you posting on here and then you were my first reply.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
TheFlash16
Getting Wild

Welp... I replaced the controller and it's still not working. Reed switch is okay. Replaced the TOW/RUN switch. replaced solenoid. replaced key switch... I'm lost.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO