lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #31
bigstik40
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 12v light wiring Q?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike777 View Post
i'm tellin' ya, these things rock!! read the reviews if you dont believe me, i love mine
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360681577736...84.m1423.l2649
Looks very interesting ! - After seeing the spec'd. voltage rating (10-30 VDC) you might be able to sucessfully run these in series on a 36 volt system (negating the need to tap the pack). With the low current draw you could even use a shortable dropping resistor to have high and low beams. - RAY
bigstik40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #32
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

If they're 10 - 30 volts each, you can run them in series and not need a reducer.

What does "anti-corruption" mean?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #33
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yeah, got mine from Ebay too. Locally they want anything from $18 to $25 per for the same thing. These are replacement bulbs for standard taillight sockets.

I should add that I had to install the sockets in my lights. The front were halogen. I wanted to increase the light but in checking, the wattage doubled and then some. Too much heat for my purposes and I was concerned about the plastic housing. The taillights were small, 3 or maybe 4 light pads. New sockets from the local auto store, some glue and a lot of cutting, I now have replaceable LEDs on both ends. More important, I have a lot more light.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6X-Car-1156-...46f91f&vxp=mtr
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #34
tyhuck
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Got my bulbs saturday, but didnt get to put them in until today. I was really suprised at how easily they changed out. My luck usually requires somebmodification or the connectors, but not this time. Within 3 minutes I had 36v lights, and that included the time required to lift the seat and change my wiring. Plus, it seems like the light output is much brighter, but that could be because of the fact that I had my garage door down and the light was reflecting off of it. Cant wait to give it a real test run with the new bulbs.
tyhuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO