lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Alltrax problem still

just re-programmed controller and installed in cart, The cart runs fine forward now but will not go into reverse or will the buzzer sound. But the buzzer will sound in reverse with the run tow switch in tow but will not move. really am confused now ! Help pleaes
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
nickskater09
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksRam View Post
just re-programmed controller and installed in cart, The cart runs fine forward now but will not go into reverse or will the buzzer sound. But the buzzer will sound in reverse with the run tow switch in tow but will not move. really am confused now ! Help pleaes
Call Alltrax and ask for tech support. They are some smart people and can guide you through the troubleshooting.
nickskater09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alltrax problem still

Thanks Nick , Thats what i ended up doing. I talked to Wes and he was a lot of help and a true professional he stayed on the speaker phone and walked me through the troubleshooting of my cart while i had the voltmeter. Every time we woulld take a voltage reading and press the floor pedal it would drain my batteries and we both couldnt figure out what was going on. Finally i pulled up the floor mat and was going to check the throttle sensor and see if i could find a problem there. Well i was looking at the and the wiring connections and i seen a small piece of an old micro switch that was stuck between the floor of the cart and the sensor and it was shorting everthing out and i was causing some crazy things with the controller. I removed the piece of metal and hooked everthing back up and Wow ! The cart run like a brand new one. Just want to say a big thank you to Scotty and Johnny for all there help and time. This is a wonderful site
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO