lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
Boris
DELETED

Default Re: CC Carryall is about as comfortable as a concrete block

I thought about doing that with this one, but except for the lift I wanted to keep is as close as I could to stock. I wanted to be able to carry whatever I needed without any problem.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #12
datcat
Not Yet Wild

Looking Good! All of a sudden seeing a couple of util projects on here. I feel your pain on the suspension. I'm new to the cart thing and haven't been on many except for test runs but I noticed this right off the bat. I may try our some of the recommendations folks gave you. Mine has A-arm suspension in the front, a longer wheelbase, and 12" all terrains so it may be a little softer...little being the keyword??? I like your lift improvement though and would probabaly rather the short wheelbase for my needs. Here's the fruit of my weekend labor... http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/membe...tml#post293039
datcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Boris, Air down them tires and the ride should get better/bearable.........
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
Boris
DELETED

Thanks crash .... The concrete block description was given before the lift and tires when those dinky 8"s were beating me slap to death. The 10x22's with the air-pressure lowered to around 7 lbs made it about as cushiony(?) as I think it could ever get without changing the leaf-springs. It still it shakes your fillings loose though just not as bad as before. I sell it this week ..... YeeeHeee!
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car