lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
drummer doug
Not Yet Wild

Question no number plate, what year?

I can't find the data plate on this buggy anywhere but I've been reading on the forum and I'm guessing that we've got a "series". F/R switch is near knees and linkage goes from there to the actual switch near the controller. Can someone confirm the year and model for us? We have posted pictures of the buggy and the controller which checks out bad according to the posted test procedure. I've removed the controller and have found no numbers on it just the word EZGO and terminal marking: M- B- B+ . There are only three terminals on the controller. Also I have applied 36 V to the motor and it works. what is the recommended 36 V controller?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01977.jpg (79.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01987.jpg (58.8 KB, 7 views)
drummer doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: no number plate, what year?

You have an Ezgo Medalist, Series 36v. What size controller you need will be dictated by what size tires you want to run and the terrain you wish to cover, also by how fast you want to go and how many passengers or weight you want to carry... If you are doing a resoration now is a good time for an upgrade. The series carts are simple, reliable, ..... and slow.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: no number plate, what year?

The cart is a Medalist, produced from 1994.5 to 1999. That is a 275 amp Curtis Series controller, standard issue.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
36v, controller, upgrade, year
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO