lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Cannoncooper
Not Yet Wild

Default 1987 ezgo I need some help

Just picked up a 1987 ez go 2 stroke cart. I cleaned the carb, replaced the plug, and a few fuel lines. It fired right up.

It makes a little bit of a rattling noise when it is mid acceleration or coming down a hill, I thought it was a loose muffler or bracket it's neither.

Also after lifting it up on blocks only the driver side rear tire is pulling

Ill post some pics of the carb to see if its missing any springs

The entire engine is moving toward the gas tank when accelerating I'm thinking the mounts need replaced maybe where the rattling is coming from?

Where can I get some of these mounts?
Cannoncooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Vavoomskill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1987 ezgo I need some help

Welcome!!

The one tire thing is probably just the brakes rubbing a bit, nothing to worry about.. just so long as neither one of the wheels is hard to turn by hand.

The mounts sound bad, I'd just go ahead and replace them if you plan to keep it or use it much. Just chisel the heads off and re rivet the new ones back in.
Vavoomskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO