lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
KaiserG13
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Question Wiring a 8 Wire Turn Signal w/ Horn

Hey,

I have a 2004 EZGO PDS that I have started to add some upgrades to. I purchased the factory EZGO Freedom Light Kit and have installed it on the cart along with a unique key and state of charge meter and everything works great. Now I am trying to install my turn signal which I think I need some help on before I screw something up. I put a picture of it below. It has 8 wires: Black, Red, Green, Grey, Grey with black stripe, White, Yellow, and another White. It also has the horn button on the end of it. Like I said, I have a factory EZGO wiring harness and the turn signal section of it has a 5 pin connector with White, Brown, Green, Red, and Yellow going into it and Red and Black wires that are separate from the 5 pin connector and both have male connections. My Horn is already installed and connected to the wiring harness. The harness has a Yellow and Black wire that is supposed to connect to the horn button. I also have a flasher with a holder that has X, P, and L connections. The turn signal came with bare wires so I am going to try to find a 5 pin connector to use so I can keep my harness factory. I just need some help figuring out which wires need to go into the 5 pin connector to connect to the factory harness and how to connect the rest of the wires together along with the horn!!! I figured I would turn here first to see if anyone has any ideas. Don't know if this matters but I am also going to hookup the brake lights with Andy's idea with the chevy brake lever, just waiting for it to come in. I put some pictures below and a diagram of the wires if that helps. Thanks for any help you can give me!!

KaiserG13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8 wire, turn signal with horn, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO