lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2020, 03:49 AM   #11
Magaliasram
Not Yet Wild

Taylor-Dunn

Default Re: Full throttle only no speed control

So here is my thought. The light coil is first
The medium coil is second
The heavy coil is third
So I believe wire one should go to beginning of the light coil and travel through the light coil the medium coil and heavy coil then to the motor giving you the slowest speed.
Then with the pedal at second speed position voltage enters the beginning of the medium coil and travels through the medium and heavy coil to the motor for second gear.
With the throttle in position for third the voltage would go to the beginning of the heavy coil travel through that coil and out to the motor for third gear.
With the throttle positioned for high gear the voltage would bypass all coils and go straight to the motor for fourth gear and full speed.
If my thinking is correct then they had the coils reversed.
Can anyone confirm my thoughts?
Magaliasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-24-2020, 06:01 AM   #12
S-N-R Customs
Gone Wild

Default Re: Full throttle only no speed control

If you look at that manual pages 49 & 58 you’ll see that your thinking is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-N-R Customs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
go pedal, resistor, speed control, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO