lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
toadady
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default new motor mount broken

overhauled my G2 engine this week, all four motor mounts were broken, after the cables and hoses were disconnected i unscrewed the safety cable and lifted the motor out how it pulled i have no idea,

so after getting it all put together and breaking it in i put it on our two post lift to do some welding/rebuilding of the pedal brackets. only to notice the left rear mount already broken!

they came in a plastic striped bag, I'm thinking they were some cheep azz china walmart specials,

so should i try and get another one from them,but why would i want another junker or if i order from another sight sponsors, are they OEM or just off brand replacements?
toadady is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: new motor mount broken

I'm betting you did NOT order from one of these BGW site sponsors?????

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php

Anyone of them is guaranteed to make it right ..... What kind of driving are you doing anyway?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
toadady
Gone Wild

Yamaha

well it was from a link i found here,turns out they weren't sponsors .i all the driving was just up and down a driveway, and pulled the ditch a couple times,
toadady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Make sure the tension cable under the air filter box very little or no play. This stops the engine from pulling back too far. I would call where you got the mounts and see about returning the broken one.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha