lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2022, 01:15 AM   #11
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help, my 2005 EZGO gas TXT (MCI) is leaking something!

So I have been neglecting my primary's all these years!!!!!!!
I better go and fill them all up with the correct oil.

I will of course make sure not to overfill them. Thank you Leon for your wealth of knowledge.

On a serious note Leon. If you cannot give informed correct information, please do not participate. You could cause another member to either do some serious damage to a cart that has cost them thousands to buy or build, or even bodily harm. My previous statement shows how easy a person can take what has been said as correct advice.

Arizona cowboy, the advice given so far by the other members on this thread is good, and so far the obvious has been stated. It is most likely to be an overfilled transaxle that has finally blown the input shaft seal. It is worth checking your engine oil to see if the level has risen, indicating fuel ingress, but you have already stated that the engine oil level is correct. CP241's advice regarding a good wash down and then looking for wet area's after riding is the way to go.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2022, 11:23 AM   #12
Leon willis
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help, my 2005 EZGO gas TXT (MCI) is leaking something!

sorry I forgot this a E-Z-Go it's Harley's that have oil in the CVT
Leon willis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gas, leak, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO