lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 AM   #1
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Alltrax ITS Voltages ???

The controller provides the ITS source voltage (Black wire on schematics) which in turn determines the voltage range of the pedal position signal (White wire on schematics) sent back to the controller from the ITS sensor (Coil)

For the stock Curtis controllers they are as follows:
1206 (Series) - Blk wire = 9.0V-11.5V ----- Wht wire = 0.4V-0.6V when solenoid clicks and 1.5V-1.7V Pedal down.
1206SX (DCS) - Blk wire = 14V-16V ----- Wht wire = 0.45V-0.53V when solenoid clicks and Above 1.5V Pedal down.
1206MX (PDS) - Blk wire = 14V-16V ----- Wht wire = 1.0V +/- 0.3V when solenoid clicks and 2.9V +/- 0.4V Pedal down.
(Note: Slightly different voltages are listed in different manuals and in different places in the same manual, so these are not absolutes.)

What are the Source voltages (Black wire) and pedal position (White wire) voltage ranges for Alltrax controllers?

AXE/NPX (Series)

DCX/NCX (Shunt)

SPM (Series)

Also, the ITS voltage specs on other controllers would be nice.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Daleco
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Alltrax ITS Voltages ???

If someone has an Alltrax AXE 4855, test your black wire pin 2 to b- at solenoid on and peddle all the way down, then do the same for your white wire, pin 3. I'm trying to get a reference for what this should be.
Daleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #3
Daleco
Not Yet Wild

I'm getting no where with my ITS voltages. Can someone please help me out and measure black wire and white wire voltages on your alltrax 4855 axe controller and let me know what you are getting. Solenoid engaged and full throttle. I'm ready to drive this cart off a cliff.
Daleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO