lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2015, 04:38 PM   #61
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: 2014 Club Precedent Front tires 2" out after Installing Lift

Love the new camo job!

I WILL say though, the wheels from before on the cart now would be my preference. But it isn't mine, and I'm glad you're happy with it.
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2015, 05:07 PM   #62
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

OP yes it's a madjax genesis seat. I like it much better than my old seat and the old one was too beat up to be worth investing in seat covers to match the black front covers.

93yellow, when I first got those wheels, I was the only cart at the lake with them and got lots of compliments. Now it seems every other cart has them down there. I am going to put them on my other cart though. It's an 07 precedent painted lime green.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #63
fltekdiver
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Nice job, looks great

I thought the same thing, I think I even have the same wheels as the first pick

When I first compared the 2 pics, I immediately said to myself I like the firsts et of rims

Then after seeing the entire cart pics, black rear seat, camo wrap, I like the black rims with the camo. Then again, I like the look all black also on a cart, body, wheels, seats, my wife doesn't like that look at all, so its comes down to what Saltlife said before, It's what makes him happy :)

I actually think either way would look just as good with the rims and tires, flip a coin
fltekdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:05 PM   #64
fltekdiver
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Just read this entire post over again, as we had to buy another golf cart since the last one we bought turned out to be stolen!

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gener...raigslsit.html

I just re-installed another lift kit, and camber and alignment doing now, ( note the pink string around the golf cart to adjust my toe in -toe out )
all done in a few hours, much easier 2nd time around :)

Saltlife, I'm installing the Madjax rear seat on this one tomorrow with the Camo Phantom Body, I'll post pics when I'm done

The picture of my wife and dogs are how we got the new golf cart from the dealer ( 2014 ) a few weeks ago :)

Cody with Madjax just called me, he recommends 3/8"th of an inch Toed ( OUT ) , I asked why most lift kits are toed ( IN ) and he said theirs is more stable and they recommend after hours of testing Towed ( OUT ) FYI. So he said the front of the front tires should be wider then the rear of the front tires
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150819_171202 (1).jpg (230.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150819_171215.jpg (245.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-07-25 18.31.51.jpg (362.7 KB, 0 views)
fltekdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car