lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Heavy Duty F/R switch options

I don't know ... just kinda helping watchdog the site and you seem to want to sell ...... Contact Roady89 about becoming a site sponsor. I will add a link here in a minute
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #22
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

1 arm and 1 leg , then you won't be able to applaud yourself or kick a55 !
Just kidding roady69 !
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #23
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

OOps make that roady89 not 69 , dont know where my mind was at
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #24
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW View Post
ok, how do I become a sponsor an sell stuff? How much does it cost?
Here ya go:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/rules...g-sellers.html

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/rules...-sponsors.html
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #25
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW View Post
ok, how do I become a sponsor an sell stuff? How much does it cost?
CHILL! BGW does not accept sponsors who do not have a website. BGW does not accept sponsors who don't have a cart website. (This weeds out allot of posers by itself) BGW does not accept sponsors who we don't know or have dealt with in the past or have had shady buisness dealings. (I'm not saying you do, just saying.) This is to help protect our members and the existing site sponsors. As far as anyones knows, you are some guy in china trying to scam people. (I'm sure your not but thats not the point.) Nothing personal with anyone.

BTW, the shifter console is nice. Get those little details worked out.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #26
RAW
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I don't know ... just kinda helping watchdog the site and you seem to want to sell ...... Contact Roady89 about becoming a site sponsor. I will add a link here in a minute
I'm hoping to be a sponsor. But I can't seem to find out the information on how to become a sponsor. Can you help?
RAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #27
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I did ...... See the post above From Roady89 ....
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #28
RAW
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the help. Now I understand. But i'm certainly not part of some rip off. I'm 64 and gave 30 years of my life in U.S.M.C. (67-97) VietNam for 36 months, Granada, The Gulf (Deasert Storm) etc. I really love drag racing. I have associated myself with a good and honest business man. I met him in 1995 and we became friends. He has not lied, cheated nor stole from anyone. A very rare deal. This is why I remain his business partner. Anyway as to the web site we are in process of transfering our regular site over to a golf cart site since we have a lot of items that apply. But like all we doit much be perfect so it takes time. Good things take time, don't you agree? We most certainly do NOT want to breaK. We most certainly don't want to break any rules. Rather we want to do what's right. We believe we have a great product and want to share our idea's. But the last thing we are is a ripoff.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #29
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Again, I never said you were a scammer and stated I didn't think you were some kind of scammer. I remember your site from when you sent me a message on youtube Jan 13. 2008 ( I save everything) wanting to talk to me about my "Product". (although I have no product to talk about.) Same site, same everything. WWWITSRAWCOMJP is your username....or someone asscociated with you.

Either way, it doesn't matter.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #30
RAW
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Hi Roady you know sometimes email comes across different then what is being actually expressed. My email sounds angry or offended if you read it that way. Bu I'm not offended or upset in anyway. I'm new to all this golf cart business but not to racing. I ask a lot of questions because that's the only way you can get answers right? Anyway it really matters to me that we do things right and fix all those little things like you said. The las t thing I want is for someone to think I'm negative in anyway. In fact I try to go out of my way to get along and make friends along the way. If you are a business that makes things for carts to look good or go fast then I might have called you and made a purchase or asked questions. The very last thing is that I want you to think that I thought you said I was a scammer. I was just trying to make sure that those who read this understood that I am a straight up guy who wants to do it right. I'm sorry ig I came across any other way then positive. I need all the help I can get working out allthe details. As I said this entire electric golf cart thing is new to me and I'm just "Trying to be All That I Can Be" Even though I am a Marine. A little humor.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car