lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #11
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax XCT300 - S1 and S2?

The thing that gets me is the s1and s2, I may be wrong but I thought that the "s" was only used on series carts. But you have a sepex cart.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2017, 09:43 PM   #12
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

You're confused because the Curtis controller is labeled S1 and S2. That's very misleading and I've often wondered why they do that. Match the F1 wire and F2 wire to your motor F1 and F2 posts. The XCT comes with ring terminals in a small plastic bag that also contains a fuse and all of the wire mounting hardware. Cut off the blade terminals and crimp the new ring terminals on the orange and blue wires and you'll be able to attach them to the Alltrax. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Here's a few photographs to help you in your connections...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (663.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 1b.jpg (934.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (805.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (919.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (921.7 KB, 0 views)
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:55 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Yes, the controller hardware includes the ring terminals for F1 and F2.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
Jmbeebe0722
Not Yet Wild

Got the ring terminals on.. I got the black wire on B-, Green and Yellow Wire on B+, White on M1, Orange of F1, Blue on F2, and the 16 Pin Plug in. I seem to have the 4 Pin Plug, leftover? The pictures above do not show it plugged into anything. Does this not get replaced?
Jmbeebe0722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:21 PM   #15
Jmbeebe0722
Not Yet Wild

Also, where do I tie in the fuse?
Old 06-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmbeebe0722 View Post
Also, where do I tie in the fuse?
The 4 pin connector does not connect. The information transmitted there is gathered elsewhere. Let it hang. The big fuse is intended to use between one ot the battery pack main + or - terminal and the interconnecting cable - see your operators manual
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 04:34 PM   #17
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

The four pin connector is the programming connector for the Curtis controller. It runs from the diagnostic port to the controller and does not need to be re-used.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:44 PM   #18
Jmbeebe0722
Not Yet Wild

Well... I can't seem to catch a break here. Got the controller hooked up, it drove great, until about mid way through our 10 minute ride it started making the reverse buzzing noise and won't stop. The only time it stops is with the tow switch engaged. I have removed all three wires to the F & R switch. Still making the noise.

Side note, one of th batteries is making a boiling sound. Normal? I just noticed becaus I was charging it with the seat off. Might have always done this just never heard it through the seat.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #19
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
-snip-
Side note, one of th batteries is making a boiling sound. Normal? I just noticed becaus I was charging it with the seat off. Might have always done this just never heard it through the seat.
Yes it is..... (You are just being overly cautious due to the changes you have made - and don't blame you one bit!)
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:33 AM   #20
Jmbeebe0722
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Well... I can't seem to catch a break here. Got the controller hooked up, it drove great, until about mid way through our 10 minute ride it started making the reverse buzzing noise and won't stop. The only time it stops is with the tow switch engaged. I have removed all three wires to the F & R switch. Still making the noise.

Well the good new is, I got the buzzing to stop. I unhooked one of the main battery terminals to "reset" the cart and it has gone away.

I am experiencing quite a "shutter when first pressing the gas to get going. I am assuming this is do a to ill-tuned controller. Can any of you guys share the speed and torques you have set for your carts?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car