lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
GMTX012
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default RHOX 6" BMF Lift?

Does anyone have any experience with this lift? It looks solid and offers easy camber adjust-ability. Any pros/cons with this over the standard a-arm lift RHOX offers?

http://rhox.us/pc_product_detail.asp...C550002B6CE7D2

The cart wont see serious off road use, just general golf course use with 22x10x12 tires.

I know there are lots of options out there when it comes to lifts so opinions are welcome.
GMTX012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: RHOX 6" BMF Lift?

I installed one on my '14 Precedent a couple of months ago. No surprises during installation - very easy and straightforward.

The quality seemed very good and very beefy. I don't think I could hurt it if I tried. I was a little surprised by the ride in that it was a little smoother than I thought it would be. Yes, it is stiffer, but not teeth-jarring stiffer.

Unfortunately, this was the first lift kit I've installed so I don't have anything to compare it to...
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #3
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

I do have one regret though, I kind of wish I would have bought the Jake's lift as I would like to add front disk brakes eventually since I'm going to make the cart faster. Jake's has a front brake kit that works with their spindles, but I don't know if it will work with Rhox's spindles...
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #4
GMTX012
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks. Front brakes are not an upgrade I have planned for this cart. After a lift and tires I'm done. Although now that I have one, I have the fever to get a second for the house. I'd like a project cart with some go fast mods.
GMTX012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #5
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonr3 View Post
I do have one regret though, I kind of wish I would have bought the Jake's lift as I would like to add front disk brakes eventually since I'm going to make the cart faster. Jake's has a front brake kit that works with their spindles, but I don't know if it will work with Rhox's spindles...

I’ve successfully put the Jakes spindles on my factory lifted Onward. Just need to mount the master cylinder and it’s done. Required some small hardware fabrication but was fairly straightforward. However your Rhox spindles look really unique. Not to say one of the Jakes kits still won’t work though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car