lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2021, 10:41 AM   #11
dachefy
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: CartsUnlimited order issues

I had issues with Scotty too. Ordered a full package with controller and motor (XCT48500 + B4 motor) in December 2020. I received the XCT48500, 2AWG wire set, printed sheets of manuals, instructions/small brain dumps of install information, HD solenoid, and associated installation hardware for the controller just before Christmas. Hand written on the packing list, "Motor will ship 12/24".

On the cartsunlimited site, it states a "free battery meter and custom ignition switch plate" with the purchase.

January 2021, emailed Scotty about the motor and meter. I emailed Scotty and told him about the missing items, the ignition plate was sent, but no meter... also no motor. Was told the motor would ship "this week".

Feb 2021, email Scotty about motor and meter and told him that it wasn't fair to keep my over $1,500 paid and that i was tired of the games. Scotty emails back and "excuses me of being rude"... c'mon... almost 4 mos and it's my fault for the mistakes and lack of communication?? That's just bad customer service.

I don't think its reasonable to pay someone over 1500 and then experience a run around to get what you paid for over many months.

I get the battery meter and the motor showed up a bit after. Motor packaging makes it looks like it fell (literally) off a truck. My cart had been down since before Christmas and the controller and associated parts at least got me back on the road, along with a new set of trojans to complete the upgrade. I'll install the motor later and am running the stock without issue.

Tl;dr: I picked cartsunlimited and Scotty to get my business. i could have stayed local or used another vendor. It seems like most have had a good experience, but mine wasn't at all pleasant. I've received everything I ordered for over 1500... only took multiple emails, a run around, being called rude, and almost 4 months of games...
dachefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO