lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
Mclary22
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Workhorse lift kit

I have a 2007 Ezgo electric workhorse cart with 4 bolt steering. I’m trying to confirm what lift kit will work. I’d like a lift big enough for 23 in tires. Seems like the only workhorse lift kits I’ve seen are for gas models. I called Golf Cart Tire Supply and was told they weren’t sure what kit would fit but thought a spindle kit would work. I emailed Jake’s and they said lift kit #6205 would work. It’s an axle kit for a txt cart. That makes me wonder if other txt kits for the same year would work. I also email RHOX who said they haven’t tried fitment on a workhorse but lift kit 502 (BMF) should fit the front and a Jake’s kit the rear (didn’t specify which one).

I’d like to know if others have lift kits for an electric workhorse and which one fit. I want to avoid paying for return shipping and restocking fee if it doesn’t fit.

I’ve converted my cart to 48 volts and upgraded my controller to 500 amp alltrax, HD selenoid, HD forward reverse switch and cables from Scotty B. I replaced my motor with an AMD “beast” high torque motor. I plan on getting mud tires for hunting/off road.

Thank you
Mclary22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2021, 10:00 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Workhorse lift kit

I lifted my 08 with a txt kit but it was gas. Can you take a picture of the rear axle where the spring mounts?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #3
Mclary22
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Here a few pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 502FC250-D390-41F2-8B40-AEA6E427C557.jpg (19.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg C16C4076-B288-490E-975A-42A4BDB922E5.jpg (19.2 KB, 0 views)
Mclary22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:11 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Standard txt lift kit should be good. I have attached pictures of the rear of my gas cart.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO